Joan is currently booked for private consultations until 2021.
We recommend joining The Formulators Lab here.
Customized and Confidential Session with Joan Morais
Are you having trouble making natural hair or skin care products and have questions and need reliable answers from a trustworthy source? I am happy to assist you with my 15+ years of experience as a trustworthy cosmetic formulator, consultant and instructor.
I have consulted with hundreds of clients and have found there are common pitfalls and ways to avoid them. Knowledge is power and time and money is saved. I value our conversation and everything you share with me; your ideas, creations, formulas and challenges. It doesn’t matter what level you are at, whether just beginning to create natural skin, body and hair care or a seasoned producer.
A phone or video consultation with me will help you tremendously to focus and take the most efficient action steps to produce the most positive outcome for you. A phone consultation can save you time, frustration and money on ways of what not to do and what to do. You will receive an abundance of help and resources from me.
The information you share with me is highly regarded, kept confidential and protected with a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
What you can expect and the topics you can consult on in a private consultation with Joan Morais
- Zoom Video or Phone Session
- Product Development
- Creating A Baseline Formula
- Troubleshooting Your Current Formula
- Formulation Assistance
- Troubleshooting Production Issues
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Raw Materials
- Your Ingredient Deck
- Certifications, Natural, Organic, Cruelty-Free
- Small Manufacturing
- Private Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Private Label
- Custom Formulations Please note: I am not taking on any new custom formulations at this time. Joan Morais Cosmetics School does not manufacture products.
Your Customized and Confidential Consultation Includes
- Pre-Consultation – You will receive an email with pertinent information and questions for you to answer. This will assist me to help you in the best way I possible can and to make productive use of our time together. I will review your response and prepare customized helpful information for our session. This will be very helpful to you. This saves you time and money and it is extremely helpful to focus and have clarity on what you really need help with in this session.
- 60 minutes – The consultation is by phone and/or computer. You will receive the secure Zoom information for connecting or calling in. The direct link will allow you to talk through your computer. You have the option to activate your camera or keep it off. The session is personalized, focused and optimized for you to squeeze every second and not waste any of this valuable time.
- Session Recording – The session is recorded and you will have access to it within 24 hours to review. This helps to stay focused and you don’t have to take notes during the session.
- Resources and Information – Expect a follow up email with resources and information that we discussed during our session.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule your consult.
Purchase Your Consultation
1. You will receive an email from us with Joan’s calendar for you to choose a date and time that works for you. Generally, the times are between Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm Pacific Time. If you need an evening time or weekend time, email us with what works best for you and we will try to accommodate you.
2. You will also receive three emails:
1. Your scheduled consultation date including Zoom information for calling into the secure line or accessing via your computer.
2. Pre-consultation questionnaire
3. Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for you to electronically sign.