Consultation with Joan Morais – Customized and Confidential Session
Are you having trouble making natural hair or skin care products and have questions and need reliable answers from a trustworthy source? Joan is happy to assist you with her 15+ years of experience as a trustworthy cosmetic formulator, consultant and instructor.
Joan has consulted with hundreds of clients and have found there are common pitfalls and ways to avoid them. Knowledge is power and time and money is saved. She values your conversation and everything you share with her; your ideas, creations, formulas and challenges. It doesn’t matter what level you are at, whether just beginning to create natural skin, body and hair care or a seasoned producer.
A phone or video consultation with Joan will help you tremendously to focus and take the most efficient action steps to produce the most positive outcome for you. A phone consultation can save you time, frustration and money on ways of what not to do and what to do. You will receive an abundance of help and resources from her. (See below for In-Person Consultation)
The information you share is highly regarded, kept confidential and protected with a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
What you can expect and the topics you can consult on in a private phone/video session consultation with Joan Morais
- Zoom Video or Phone Session
- Product Development
- Creating A Baseline Formula
- Troubleshooting Your Current Formula
- Formulation Assistance
- Troubleshooting Production Issues
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Raw Materials
- Your Ingredient Deck
- Certifications, Natural, Organic, Cruelty-Free
- Small Manufacturing
- Private Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Private Label
- Custom Formulations Please note: I am not taking on any new custom formulations at this time. Joan Morais Cosmetics School does not manufacture products.
Your Customized and Confidential Consultation Includes
- 60 minutes – The consultation is by phone and/or computer. You will receive the secure Zoom information for connecting or calling in. The direct link will allow you to talk through your computer. You have the option to activate your camera or keep it off. The session is personalized, focused and optimized for you to squeeze every second and not waste any of this valuable time.
- Resources and Information – Expect a follow up email with resources and information that we discussed during our session.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions or to schedule your consult.
Purchase Your Consultation
After Purchase of Consultation:
- You will receive an email from us with Joan’s calendar for you to choose a date and time that works for you. Generally, the times are between Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm Pacific Time. If you need an evening time or weekend time, email us with what works best for you and we will try to accommodate you.
- You will also receive two emails:
- Your scheduled consultation date including Zoom information for calling in to the secure line or accessing via your computer.
- Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for you to electronically sign.
In-Person Consultation/Formulating Training with Joan
If you are interested in an in-person (in San Diego, California) consultation with hands on training and making formulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the details.