PLANT-BASED SUSTAINABLE FORMULATION
Natural Mineral Deodorant
Natural Mineral Deodorant class shows how to make an aluminum-free deodorant formulated to soothe underarms, absorb excess moisture and reduce underarm odor.
- Absorbs Excess Moisture
- Controls Odor
- Masks Additional Odor
- Softens Skin
- Odor Masking Aromatherapy Scent
High Performance Ingredients
- Shea Butter - Softens and soothes skin
- Kaolin Clay - Gentle on the skin, absorbs moisture and odor
- Magnesium Hydroxide - Made from seawater, effectively absorbs moisture
Aromatherapy scent from 100% essential oils. Woody, sweet and spicy.
Natural, cruelty-free, vegan, plant-based, gluten-free
How To Use:
Suggested Usage: Apply to clean, dry underarms.
There are two formulations in this Natural Mineral Deodorant Class, a solid stick deodorant and a jar paste deodorant.
Level: Some Experience: basic cosmetic formulation (covered in Pro Hair and Pro Skin Course) weighing, upscaling a formula, GMP
Category: Vegan Cruelty-Free Natural Skin Care
Compare to Product on Market: $10 each
Ingredients in Formula: 10
Equipment: Small Batch Production, scale, thermometer, heating element, spatula, stainless steel bowls, an overhead stirrer or mixer (Kitchen Stand Mixer, Hobart Mixer)
Training Certificate: Upon Completion of Class
Class Access: 1 year
- Natural Deodorant Stick Class Handout with Formula and Procedure
- Natural Mineral Deodorant Paste Formula