NATURAL, PLANT-BASED, SUSTAINABLE, ARTISANAL CANDLES
CANDLE Making Class
Learn natural candle making with essential oils and natural fragrance. These artisanal plant candles have been tested for over 8 years. They burn and perform the same over and over. Many of our customers have added the container candle and decorative pillar to their product line.
Soy and Coconut Wax
Container, votive, wax melts, pillar, layered, gemstone bayberry, tea lights, floating
- Learn how to make natural artisanal glass container candles, votive candles, wax melts, gemstone candles, decorative pillar candles, chunk candles, layered container candles, tea lights and floating candles with plant waxes
- Learn how to scent with essential oils, natural fragrance, scent load, developing a stronger scent and better scent throw, flash point of essential oils, essential oil blends for candles, a simple way to scent with essential oils
- Naturally coloring candles with plants
- Traditionally coloring candles with colorants
- Melting temperatures and pouring temperatures
- Learn how to conduct a proper burn test
- Learn how to figure out burn times
- Type of wicks to use
- Packaging your candles
- Recommended resources for supplies
ESSENTIAL OIL AND PLANT WAX CANDLES
- Candle making with essential oils provides a light natural scented candle. Plant wax candles also known as vegetable wax candles are made with pure essential oils and plant waxes. These candles are sustainable, biodegradable and renewable. You can make your candle uplifting, relaxing, calming or romantic. Learn about the different plant waxes that make excellent candles. Discover the eco-friendly plant waxes that give you the best looking candles. Learn about the short cuts and ways to create professional looking candles.
100% Natural, plant-based, vegan
Essential Oils, Plant-Based Fragrance
Container Plant Wax Candles:These are beautiful candles in attractive containers. Learn how to make plant wax candles in a 7 ounce clear glass container that looks elegant and serene. These glass containers can be re-used easily and have many uses. Plant wax is easy to clean out of glass and refill a new candle. Travel candle are in a metal container. They are a perfect gift to give as the container, the tin and lid is the package. Learn how to make gemstone candles naturally colored with plants.
- Decorative Pillar Candle
- Double Molded Candles
- Votive Candles: Learn how to make several different types of votive candles using different molds. Including gemstone votive candles.
- Bayberry Candles: Bayberry candles were made in the colonial times. They have a natural color of olive green and distinct bayberry aroma.
- Scented Wax Melts: Wax melts are used in a candle burner. A candle burner can be electric or warmed with a tea candle. Learn how to make wax melts with plant wax, essential oils, fruit aromas and herbs (no fragrance oils). They are perfect for scenting your home or office and they make great gifts to give along with a candle burner.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Category: Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Natural Home, Home Goods
Equipment: Small Batch Production, scale, wax melting pots, burner
Training Certificate: Upon Completion of Class
Class Access: 1 year
Note: This is an older class with updates. The candles are tried and tested for many years. The class and candles are still current and beautiful.
- 80 Page eBook: How To Make Candles with Essential Oils: Soy Wax and Other Plant Waxes
Soren Teichman (verified owner) –
Well worth the price already, and I’ve only spent a short time with the ebook and videos.
Lauren Stone –
This online class has many close up videos to show how easy and affordable it is to make candles. I’ve made the glass container candles, votives, and the floating candles. They all turned out beautiful and burn well. The class and ebook is filled with tips, techniques, how to color the candles, steps to make each one and how to scent them. The resources for supplies are very valuable too. It is well worth the price.