High Performance Skincare
What are high performance ingredients used in skincare products? These are ingredients that actively promote change and yield skin results. Ingredients can include: peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, or plant oils. Skincare products for aging skin should contain active ingredients in order to offer skin benefits.
Learn more about aging skin here.
This botox-like active peptide shows in clinical studies the reduction of wrinkles in 5 days! Peptides are building blocks of proteins.
- Offers fast results
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Firms and smoothes the skin
- Evens skin tone
- Protect the skin from environmental damage
- Coenzyme Q10
- Green tea- contains polyphenol antioxidants that helps reduce fine lines
- Help starts the synthesis of collagen
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- antioxidant properties, promotes collagen
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- antioxidant properties, protects against sun damage
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – Smoothing, brightening, barrier restoring, and helps to even skin tone
- Provide moisture and protection to the skin
- Luxury plant oils include, Marula Oil
- Deeply nourishing and conditioning to skin
- Offer skin barrier protection and repair
Sell High Performance Skincare
Do you want to make high performance skincare products? If so, learn how by taking our Pro Natural Skin Course. This course will teach you how to make many serum formulas such as:
Plant Collagen Serum- target skin regeneration and dark spots
Plant Ceramide Serum- yield deep skin hydration
Hyaluronic Acid Serum- promote skin plumping
Beautifying Oil Serum- encourage glowing and gorgeous skin
We also teach how to make a Radiant Aging Peptide Serum in a specialty class.
This radiant aging peptide serum is a lightweight water-based serum with high performance botox-like active for fast results reducing the appearance of wrinkles, firming of the skin, smoothing the skin and even skin tone.
Make this luxury skin care product by taking our newest specialty class here.